Saturday, September 3, 2011

Carne! :)

So this morning P. was up getting a snack (like he does EVERY morning) it usually consists of a "carrot sauce" a banana or even a granola bar, whatever it is, it is a "SNACK" until I get around to making breakfast.  Well this morning, he kept on asking for another one and ANOTHER one, I told  him NO, that is enough... Well LITTLE BOY decided to sneak past me holding something and ran to the "play room", OF COURSE I saw him :)  I went in and asked him what he had, he was holding it behind his back.. "SORRY mom" he said, I said "WHAT IS IT P"  He then handed me what he had!  It was a BAGGIE of CARNE ASADA (left over from our dinner last night)!!  SERIOUSLY?!  Carne asada P?  Oh come on your NOT that HUNGRY!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!  He is his fathers son!

No comments: