Tuesday, January 26, 2010

To the MOVIES!

So last Saturday me and the boys ventured out to the movies! I have to admit I was a bit nervous, OR should I say a LOT nervous;) P has been to the movies MAYBE twice and each time was a nightmare! SO needless to say I decided to just go for it...
LP was REALLY excited to go, so was I (besides the fact of P being crazy in there). We got to the movie about 35 minutes EARLY (on purpose), went to the bathroom, then we got our HUGE bucket of pop-corn (the one with the REFILLS, VERY important, you will find out below). I picked up a tray and put some in for me with some extra seasons, P ended up liking mine too;) SO finally in there I set them up (you know wiped the arm rests) opened there candy, put there drinks in the cup holders, set there popcorn on there laps, THEN P decides he wants to get up DROPPING the popcorn (MINE, the one on the tray with MY SEASONING on it). Well then I decided since it was early enough I would go and get more pop-corn (since LP had almost finished more then half of what was left in his), told the kids DON'T MOVE, went and had it filled, RE-filled my tray with the seasoning:) THEN went back in, decided P could use a booster (since he decided he did NOT want to sit in his stroller OR my lap anymore). SO I went out and got a booster,WIPED it down and sat him in it,drink in holder, tray in his lap and candy in the little area on the booster to hold it! THEN LP decided WOW I want a booster too! I guess P looked real HIGH to him, so he wanted to be HIGHER! SO I went out got a booster for him WIPED it down and put his cup in the holder, gave him back his LARGE bucket and re-set his candy in the little holder. Then I set the stroller in the other isle right in front of us HOPING that now one would sit in front of the kids (and it worked!). The movie started and P sort of looked scared (BUT in a good way, it was dark and he was NOT moving)! After about 10 minutes or so P decided he was bored or tired, either way he wanted to nurse and lay down, SO I took the pop-corn from him, closed his candy, and nursed him AND GUESS WHAT?? He SLEPT for almost ALL the movie :)!!!!!!! It was nice, no craziness at ALL!! I'm SO GLAD WE WENT! The movie was PERFECT, I cant wait until it comes out on DVD, its a for sure purchase!
OH and NOW my little spy is EVEN MORE SURE he is going to be a spy when he is old enough:)


1 comment:

Serena Abdelaziz said...

Glad you had fun...if I didn't have such a HUGE clan we might go more often! ;) I love the movies....