Friday, October 31, 2008

My first award!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Daja @ In other words I have my very first blog award, "YAY ME"!!!!! So now I have to answer some questions and "award" some other blog friends.


1. Do you have the same friends since childhood?

I do, I have a number of friends that I still stay in contact with, we don't get together as often as I would like but we still chat now and then. And when we do get together its like no time has past, I love it when we go down memory lane:)

2. What do you value most about your friends?

Companionship and a way to just be myself, talk and have fun!

3. Are your friends your sounding boards? Yes!

4. What is your favorite activity to share with your friends?

Just hanging out together and being able to just talk and laugh and share with each other.

Okay so I'm not going to pick five to award but I do have a couple!

Martiel over at
Martiels ponder
Martiel is one of my friends from my childhood, I think we met when we were like 7 or 8, we have at times lost contact but have since re-connected thanks to the wonderful world of Internet:) Martiels is a really "down to earth breath of fresh air", I love reading about her life, she is just so special! Hey Martiel remember the "house dress" and remember when Mrs.Ford use to pick us up for Sunday school in her BIG ole' car!?? Oh and do you remember the club house?!! I really do miss those days!!!

Jessica over at
Mom to 8
Jessica is a new online friend, we met through a group that shares the same devastating experience of losing a child (for her it has been not only one but two children). Jessica is such a huge blessing to me, she is such a strong woman (going through the death of her children and also having her son premature with a list of hard trials with him) she is a wonderful mother! I love to see pictures and hear stories about her family, she has a lot to share from experience...

2 comments:

Martiel said...

You gave me a blog award? Cool. I don't know how to retrieve it to past onto my blog? or if there is something to paste? I do remember the church on Green Wood St! I remember sitting in the entrance area of the pews and folding all the flyers before church started to pass them out as people arrived. Did you ever go with Genoa and I to the Summer bible school in Cayucous? Michelle went too. I also loved making forts. Either in Gens house, or in the blank lot by yours or at the blank lot by Michelle's we made a huge TP tent...Anyways thank you for my nomination/award. :)

jessica said...

AWWWE Thanks