Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Saturday

I just can not believe another Saturday was here and now its gone, CRAZY!


Today the boys and I got up really early and headed over to the Paso Hot springs to see my nephew Kyler do a Karate Demo. It was so so neat, I really enjoyed it! He is really good at what he does, and the "stunts" suit his personality really well. He is such a up beat kid!


After the demo we rushed down to SLO to the Autism walk there at the Mission. We did not participate in the walk, but we did look at the informational booths, which was really interesting stuff. Jordan was performing THREE dances (the last dance is one that they JUST started working on, and the teacher decided at the last minute THE NIGHT before that they would do it, so Peachy was "fixing up" a costume at 8 at night, I think they BOTH did well) (just so you know "Simon" got scared off and ran away:)). It was so much fun to see her do her dances, she does REALLY good!

After that we walked downtown to have lunch at Mothers Tavern, I had a really good portabella mushroom cap/feta cheese/tomato/spinach veggie "burger", that's what they called it! We then walked over to have some frozen yogurt. Mom and I (and the boys) went to Old Navy, and "I" shopped while LP and mom colored at a table they had for the "non shoppers":P Preston slept the whole time I was shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) SO needless to say I actually was able to THINK and buy myself some good stuff! Then went over to Costco, my mom drove over while I nursed P in the back seat;) Our plan was to walk, but it worked out better this way.
Came home to a really nice sunny evening, BP was home by then and just had bought a new weed eater (HE WAS THRILLED, he wanted me to take a picture of him hugging it):) So he did some yard work with LP and P and I cleaned/organized my car. We ended the evening outside with some of our neighborhood kids, LP and P running around the garage and the front, TO THE BACK YARD until they drove me nuts, and it was time to FINALLY call it a day (about 8pm). Kids to BED:)


Im a proud Aunt, can you tell!??!! Here's the videos of the kids today....


No comments: