Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mothers day card

Thank you Frannie (Angel Mindis mom)
Happy Mothers Day Mommy, from your special angel above.I want to say Mommy,Thank You,for your unconditional love.
I am so sorry Mommy, that I had to leave you here on earth. You took such good care of me Mommy, ever since my birth.
Please Mommy, it hurts me, to see you sad and cry. I really am happy Mommy and the prettiest angel in the sky.
I am still here Mommy, in everything you see and do. I am the sun shining in the sky when it is ever so blue.
I am the birds singing in the light of an early dawn. I am the smell of Daddys freshly mowed lawn.
I am the sound of raindrops, on your window pane. I am the rainbow, at the end of the rain.
I am the butterfly fluttering by with delicate ease. I am the sound of wind blowing through the trees.
I am the ladybug, found walking your arm one time in May. I am here Mommy, thinking of you, on Mothers Day.

No comments: